- The Voices of Children Documentary A 23 minute film documenting children sharing their views, ideas, and experiences regarding their rights.
- From Survive to Thrive, A Director’s Guide for Leading an Early Childhood Program A new resource by Debbie LeeKeenan and Iris Chin Ponte for directors and administrators of early childhood programs serving children from birth to age 5.
Join us for a free webinar on Tuesday, December 4, 3-4pm EST: Facilitated Leadership and Family Engagement: Learning with and from Families.
- Children’s Books as Mirrors and Windows A short article by Debbie LeeKeenan written for the PEPS (Program for Early Parent Support) blog. May, 2018.
- Jane Addams 2018 Children’s Book Award Winners and Honorees
- How do children develop their social identity? A short article by Debbie LeeKeenan written for the PEPS (Program for Early Parent Support) blog. November, 2017.
- New article, It Can Be Done! Strategies for Embedding Anti-bias Education into Daily Programming in Child Care Exchange, July/August 2017
- New article, Connecting Our Values: Children’s Rights, Anti-bias Education, and Peace Education in Child Care Exchange, May/June 2017
- New article, Living Our Commitments: A Pledge to All Children and Families in Child Care Exchange, March/April 2017
- New article, How to Get Started with Anti-bias Education in Your Classroom and Program in Child Care Exchange, January/February 2017