- The Brain Architects Podcast: Brain Architecture: Laying the Foundation
Why are the early years of a child’s life so important for brain development? How are connections built in the brain, and how can early brain development affect a child’s future health? This episode of The Brain Architects dives into all these questions and more.
- Finding a Place for the Religious and Spiritual Lives of Young Children and Their Families, An Anti-Bias Approach Young Children, November, 2019, 37-45, Nimmo, J., Abo-Zena, M., LeeKeenan, D. November, 2019.
- The Voices of Children Documentary A 23 minute film documenting children sharing their views, ideas, and experiences regarding their rights.
- From Survive to Thrive, A Director’s Guide for Leading an Early Childhood Program (2018). A new resource by Debbie LeeKeenan and Iris Chin Ponte for directors and administrators of early childhood programs serving children from birth to age 5.
- Louise Derman-Sparks critiques Scholastic’s publication of President Donald Trump. July, 2018.
- Children’s Books as Mirrors and Windows A short article by Debbie LeeKeenan written for the PEPS (Program for Early Parent Support) blog. May, 2018.
- Jane Addams 2018 Children’s Book Award Winners and Honorees