- Conversations that Matter: Talking with Children About Big World Issues
- Talking With Children About Race and Social Justice in ChildCareExchange.
Now Is Not The Time To Be Silent
- Derman-Sparks, L., Edwards, J. O., Goins, C. M. (2020). Anti-Bias Education for Young Children and Ourselves, Second Edition. Washington, DC: NAEYC
- The Brain Architects Podcast: Brain Architecture: Laying the Foundation
Why are the early years of a child’s life so important for brain development? How are connections built in the brain, and how can early brain development affect a child’s future health? This episode of The Brain Architects dives into all these questions and more.
- Finding a Place for the Religious and Spiritual Lives of Young Children and Their Families, An Anti-Bias Approach Young Children, November, 2019, 37-45, Nimmo, J., Abo-Zena, M., LeeKeenan, D. November, 2019.